If you haven’t played netball for ages but fancy having a run around with your mates (or making some new ones!), then please come along to one of the sessions below. No previous netball experience required.
These sessions are also for anyone who may be interested in joining one of our “individual” teams playing in our netball leagues.
Please note: Our coaching sessions are currently on hold while we set up our summer season leagues!
Full details of new sessions will be coming soon! Keep your eyes peeled!
Didsbury – Manchester:
Where: The Barlow RC High School, Parrs Wood Road, Didsbury, M20 2BX
Media City – Salford:
Where: Oasis Media Academy, King William St, Salford M50 3UQ
Cost: £6pp/one hour session
To book: See below for full details on how to book on to our sessions via our brand new booking system
Contact: Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details
Please note: Sessions are strictly limited to a maximum of 25 players. Payment must be made at the time of booking.
How to book | GetMeFit.co & Simple Netball | Joining instructions:
1. Go to our brand new booking page – www.getmefit.co/simplenetball
– Click on the Join Now button at the top right of your screen.
2. A box will open up in a new tab, click on “I’m a client”.
3. Choose your preferred sign in method from the options shown, you’ll go through to your GetMeFit profile.
4. Complete your profile – a quick medical questionnaire to check you are fit to train, your address and emergency contact details. This is to be sure you are insured when training. If you have any specific medical issues/questions please email email@example.com.
– Hit ‘Save profile’ and you’ll end up in your dashboard.
5. Next, you’ll need to buy some GMF credits to pay for your netball sessions; they cost 50p each (minimum purchase 20 credits/£10) and expire in 8 weeks. You will be emailed to remind you to use up any leftover credits a week before they expire.
As our sessions can get booked up quickly, we suggest buying enough credits for two sessions at least and booking your place in advance.
6. Click back in your browser to the the Simple Netball bookings page (www.getmefit.co/simplenetball) and let the page refresh.
7. To book on to a session, click View on the class card and then book your place!
Remember, maximum of 25 per session so book early to avoid disappointment!
Once booked, you will receive a booking confirmation email with an option to add the class to your calendar and a reminder email 12 hours before the class. You can cancel up to 24 hours before the session starts in this dashboard and have your credits refunded.
What our players say…